Monday, March 26, 2007

Week 4 - Layouts and stuff

Well, this week Mark went through the basics of breaking down a storyboard for layouts. I'm pretty sure he went through the same kind of thing last year, because alot of it sounded familiar. It's pretty straight forward, I thought, and probably because I remember it from the subject last semester. Oh yeah, and I can't wait to use Antics! If we do... It looks pretty cool... Remember 3D Movie Maker? That was the best program ever, and antics looks kind of the same except with a frame rate higher than 3........ So yeah, I really want to mess around in that. We're also reading a script that we need to breakdown and storyboard part of... I actually haven't read any of it yet, I'll do it tonight I swear!!!

Oh, and for another subject we made flash characters... I suck at drawing in flash, but I guess they turned out OK... I'll make a post with like all of my work soon...

Later!

No comments: