Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Weeks 1 & 2

Ah, first blog entry, so many emotions, how to word them...

The first 2 weeks of pre-production for animation have gone. So far it's my favourite subject, and I can't wait to start the assignment. It helps that Mark is an awesome lecturer/tutor, but the content of the subject just looks reall cool.

I liked the first little piece of 'work' we had to do - the Inn design. It's hard to find good information on Inn's from the era in the story, but I think I found enough. It was good as just a re-introduction to composition and perspective. I really like creating good compositions, and just messing around with what works and what doesn't. I'd ipload the Inn but I don't have scanner and I have the worst internet in the world. Maybe I'll scan and upload some stuff when I'm at uni next.

For now, though, it's goodbye.

No comments: